After an extended period of teaching, I’m moving into a season of self-directed learning. I plan to teach again soon, but with new skills and knowledge.
Short term, I’m focused on:
- Developing software for the University of Minnesota-Extension
- Learning Laravel and refreshing Vue knowledge via screencasts
- Taking undergraduate Math classes in preperation for graduate coursework
- Reading The Trial by Franz Kafka, Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction by Steve McConnell
Long term, my plans include:
- Pursuing a graduate degree in Computational Linguistics
Last updated January 2019.