After an extended period of teaching, I’m moving into a season of self-directed learning. I plan to teach again soon, but with new skills and knowledge.
Short term, I’m focused on:
- Developing software for the University of Minnesota-Extension
- Deepening REST API knowledge by working through screencasts
- Refreshing math knowledge in preperation for Spring math coursework
- Reading Moby Dick by Herman Melville, Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction by Steve McConnell
Long term, my plans include:
- Pursuing a graduate degree in Computational Linguistics
Last updated December 2018.